• Space-saving in-wall LCR speaker with 100W of power handling (200WRMS)
• Can be used as a left, right, or center speaker
• Mounts in a standard wall chamber between two studs
• Three carbon fiber-filled polycarbonate cone woofers for outstanding bass
• Carbon fiber mid cone for clear and vibrant mid-range frequencies
• 1" titanium metal dome tweeter delivers crisp, distortion-free high notes
• Black and white grill option
Our Black T-69 In-Wall LCR (left, right, center) speaker is a remarkable custom installed speaker that delivers incredibly rich sound in an attractively priced package. Ideal for home theaters and media rooms where space is limited and aesthetics are important, the T-69 is a 3-way in-wall LCR speaker that fills in left, center and right channels to the front stage of your surround sound audio system. Sold individually, these in-wall LCR speakers can be used as a center-channel speaker in a surround-sound stereo system or as a right or left speaker in a high-end system.
Ingredients that make the sound quality so outstanding include three 6.5” carbon fiber-filled polycarbonate cone woofers that thump out full and enriching bass tones and a 1" titanium metal dome tweeter serves crisp, distortion-free sound on the high end. For the critical midrange frequencies where dialog and instruments live, the Black T-69 includes a 6.5” carbon fiber mid cone for a wide and enveloping sound stage. Adding to the audio perfection is a totally sealed enclosure with isolated internal chambers so you get the great sound of a high-end tower speaker in an in-wall design.
The Black T-69 is capable of handling up to 100W at RMS and 200W peak, so you’ll experience the spine chilling emotional effects missing from ordinary surround sound systems. When purchased as a set of three, this handcrafted LCR speaker has a raw performance/price ratio that is truly unmatched.